Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cricket update | South africa vs. Australia Live Match |

South Africa vs. Australia

Australia won the Toss and elected to bat.

Match Details

  • Australia won the toss (Elected To Bat)
  • Umpires: Ian Gould and Daryl Harper
  • Third Umpire: Bruce Oxenford
  • Match Referee: Ranjan Madugalle

South africa

Captain:
J Botha
Wicket Keeper:
AB de Villiers

Australia

Captain:
RT Ponting
Wicket Keeper:
BJ Haddi

1 comment:

wildkiwi23 said...

Hi there,

Just come across your site when I was searching for other high quality blogs on Google. Your site is one I would definetly consider to having a high standard, I can say I would defiently be reading it from time to time!

I have a cricket site I would highly recommend you having a look at. It is called "Cricket, the Brilliant Game" and the web address for it is www.whoplayscricket.com. If you are also interested in doing a link exchange with me feel free to email your site's details to my email at whoplayscricket@gmail.com, and when you add my site please use the following details:

Site Name: Cricket, the Brilliant Game!
Web Address: www.whoplayscricket.com
Link name: Cricket, the Brilliant Game!

Also email me at whoplayscricket@gmail.com when you have added me so I can add your site on mine promptly.

Cheers!

Rob

www.whoplayscricket.com