Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Live 3rd Test New Zealand Vs India | Zaheer took 5Wickets

Zaheer Khan

Zaheer Khan took 5wickets to wrap the New Zealand inning, New Zealand were all out at 197, it Was superb bowling performance by Zaheer Khan and Harbhajan singh.

Harbhajan singh took three wickets. As India are inching towards victory. Third Test Day two, India have given leads of 233 losing just1 wicket.

Only Taylor scored the highest run for New Zealand as the host were struggling, losing wickets at regular intervals.


Can India Create History and win the series in New Zealand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

drinworoExcellent blog, nice presentation and contents. I am so proud to Vote and just now I voted for your blog in blogger choice awards. Keep it up and write more please. I invite your valuable visit and suggestions about my blog, http://businessvartha.blogspot.com
Please check your account in bloggerchoice awards to see my vote. I hope you are so kind to vote for my blog also