Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Younis Khan Will be Captain till 2011 World Cup - Cricket Update

Younis Khan Will be Captain till 2011 World Cup - Cricket Update

Pakistan Skipper Younis Khan have withdrawn his Resignation, after the Match Fixing allegation.

Younis Khan will be Captain his Side till the 2011 World Cup, Younis Khan Said "I am obviously very happy that the board has again reposed confidence in me and asked me to continue on. The way the people have supported me throughout this issue I will have to work harder now to satisfy them,

he further added "he would meet with PCB chairman Ejaz Butt in the next few days to discuss plans for the future, I feel honored because leading the national team is a matter of pride. My effort will be to ensure we continue our good progress on coming tours to New Zealand and Australia."

Pakistan Will play against New Zealand for three ODI and Two Twenty20 at Abu Dhabi due

No comments: