Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cricket alive - Watson Thanks For IPL

Shane Watson Thanks IPL for Rebuilding his career in international Cricket. Watson firmly believe that his career is finally back on track largely because of IPL.

Shane watson also got he opportunity with Shane Warne to thank his charismatic captain-cum-coach at Rajasthan Royals.

Watson said "Shane was amazing. He provided me the right opportunity and instilled confidence in all the members. He was simply superb as a captain,"

He further added "Test matches are different ball game altogether. When the ball starts turning from day four, you know it's a different challenge for you. But I'm here to put my best foot forward and help Australia win the series,"

"But I believe I have come out of that phase. I know the conditions here and I'm in great shape. I believe I'm giving myself the best chance to finally live up to the expectation here," added the all-rounder.

Watson, however, believes he had never been in better shape and hopes his career is finally ready to take off.

No comments: