Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cricket Update - Ponting Satisfied With his Knock

First Test in Bangalore, Ponting scored a sparkling century, as he the knock as "highly satisfying" and said it was the perfect reward for all the hard work he had put in to succeed in these conditions.

"I had played eight Tests here with a 60-plus as the highest. I felt I had a point or two to prove and I got a good hundred today and may be few more round the corner. Its a highly satisfying knock, " Ponting said after the opening day of the first Test against India.

"I've been working really hard. I've made no secret of it, my record here has been poor. Today is one step in the right direction. It was nice to get some runs out there and put the team in a good position. he further added that one innings doesn't make a tour".

Australian work hard on their game plan & Technique this show the results with the first test in Bangalore ponting scored hundred. Hats off to him



No comments: