Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cricket Update -Saurav Ganguly Announce Retirement

Ganguly's retirement announcement came at the end of the media conference, Ganguly earlier said "This is going to be my last series," "I have decided to quit. I told my team-mates before I came here. These four Test matches are going to be my last.
Ganguly, however, said: "As far as I am concerned and some of the senior players are concerned, we have not received any intimation from the board on anything."

Ganguly made a memorable century on debut at Lord's in 1996, and has played 311 one-day internationals, scoring 11,363 runs with 22 hundreds. Ganguly has played 109 Tests, scored 6,888 runs with 15 hundreds.

However Ganguly said This is going to be my last series, And hopefully I'll go on a winning note."

The first Test in Bangalore starts on Thursday.

No comments: