Cricket Score update - live cricket update

Cricket Score IPL 4 Points Table 2011

Cricket Update BookMark

Share/Save/Bookmark

Get Flash to see this player.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Live West Indies Vs England | Swann Put England in Track

Graeme Swann

England back in track with help of spinner
Graeme Swann , Graeme Swann took full advantage of his unexpected recall with a potentially match-winning five-wicket performance.

Swann's return of five for 57 was instrumental in helping England dismiss West Indies for 285.

After the Five wicket hall Swann told reporters "I found out I was playing on the morning of the game, I was warned the night before that I had a good chance of playing and then I was given the nod,

He further added "When you are on tour you have the same amount of preparation as everyone else so you're all ready to go. If I'd been back in England I'd probably been slumped in some bar somewhere," he added with a grin.

No comments: